Info and Rates

Seasonality and daily prices


Low season:  from 01/09/2021 to 30/06/2022, from 01/09/2022 to 30/06/2023
High season:
   from 01/07/2022 to 31/08/2022

Apartment

"Zenzero e Cannella": 3 rooms max 6 Guests

LOW SEASON
FOR 2 TO 3 NIGHTSMORE THAN 3 NIGHTS
€ 120 / night
€ 98 / night
HIGH SEASON
FOR 2 TO 3 NIGHTSMORE THAN 3 NIGHTS
€ 130 / night € 105 / night

Apartment 
"Zafferano": 3 Rooms max 5 Guests

LOW SEASON
FOR 2 TO 3 NIGHTSMORE THAN 3 NIGHTS
€ 105 / night € 89 / night
HIGH SEASON
FOR 2 TO 3 NIGHTSMORE THAN 3 NIGHTS
€ 130 / night € 105 / night

Apartment
"Salvia e Rosmarino": 2 Rooms max 3 Guests

LOW SEASON
FOR 2 TO 3 NIGHTSMORE THAN 3 NIGHTS
€ 82 / night € 76 / night
HIGH SEASON
FOR 2 TO 3 NIGHTSMORE THAN 3 NIGHTS
€ 90 / night € 80 / night

Apartment
"Pepe Rosa": 1 Room max 2 Guests

LOW SEASON
FOR 2 TO 3 NIGHTSMORE THAN 3 NIGHTS
€ 73 / night € 68 / night
HIGH SEASON
FOR 2 TO 3 NIGHTSMORE THAN 3 NIGHTS
€ 80 / night € 73 / night

NOTE

  • At each guest change, each apartment is sanitized with specific products required by the anti Covid-19 legislation and subjected to treatment with an ozone machine. Mattresses, armchairs and sofas are sterilized with steam at 130 degrees
  • On request breakfast service for guests from April 1st to September 30th: € 9.00 per person (children up to 3 years free). For organizational reasons, this service must be requested at least 24 hours prior to arrival. Due to the Covid-19 emergency, the breakfast service is at the moment suspended.
  • Minimum stay: 2 nights
  • Additional bed: € 10.00 / day
  • Change of sheets / towels € 15 / person
  • A deposit of up to € 100.00 is required (depending on the length of stay). The deposit will be returned after checking the condition of the property at the time of check out
  • Prices include the consumption of all utilities such as water, gas and electricity for normal use, sheets, and towels.
  • Rates do not include the tourist tax (€ 1.00 person / day) which must be paid by non-residents (children up to 14 years free) for each night spent in the property up to a maximum of 5 consecutive days
  • Free WIFI
  • Extra linen / bathroom € 15.00 / person
  • For all apartments, the cleaning of the kitchen and all dishes is excluded and is the responsibility of the guest. Upon departure, a supplement of € 50.00 per apartment will be charged if the kitchen and / or dishes need to be cleaned
  • Smoking is strictly prohibited in all buildings
  • Every year from mid-June for two weeks (from Monday to Friday, from 8:00 to 13:00) the farm hosts "green weeks" for primary school children (maximum 10 children at a time)


CONDITIONS OF RESERVATION AND CANCELLATION

  • We accept reservations by phone or e-mail. A deposit of 30% is required to confirm the reservation. Upon receipt of the deposit, the reservation is confirmed. The remaining 70% must be paid in cash upon arrival
  • We do not accept checks
  • Check in: from 15:00 to 20:00 
  • Check out: before 10.00 
  • We are not equipped for the deposit or storage of valuables, cash or personal items
  • Only written notifications of cancellation are accepted (e-mail only). Penalties: from 7 to 1 day before arrival the deposit is lost.

Please check the following links for further info on entry procedures in Italy for foreigners under anti covid-19 regulations:
https://infocovid.viaggiaresicuri.it/index_en.html
https://app.euplf.eu